My Issue With Nike Retro's

>> Thursday, March 26, 2009



My problem is that nike and jordan now have been doing the hole retro thing and im super happy when they drop a shoe that i had when i was a kid now my issue is that like with the penny 2 retro its porly made the carbon fiber is plastic you can see the shoe glue on the front it looks like a fake and its sad because when they said they were comeing out with them i was so happy and when i sawl them i was like fuck they look like a harlem special lol and thats not the only shoe nike has done this too the retro 1 and then also the combo kits are lookin fake along with 11 in the kit im like damn and its funny cus i still got my original 11 blk varcity and white and yes they are in new condition i think i have worn them only 50 times damn lol but yea holla at me

0 comments:


About This Blog


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP