A BLOG FROM JONATHAN HOWARD NOT SIMPLY J.

>> Saturday, February 14, 2009

YOU KNOW THEY SAY LOVE IS HARD AND I SAY LOVE IS FOR WHO IS WILLING TO TRY IT AND YOU KNOW ITS FUNNY I HAVE BEEN AVOIDING LOVE FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS IN FEAR OF BEING HURT. you know my brothers would say im that nigga due to the fact i can get some womens attention and sometimes affection but you know sometimes i think that i try to hide my self behind THE LIGHT you know some people who know me as jonathan know me the best they know im a shy sweet person most who know me as Simply ?. know me as this cocky or over confident person but what most dont know im lonley and at the end of the day i go home alone and lay in my bed alone. now how about that for the books you know im kinda envious of one of my brothers for the love he gets from one person now i know he gets headakes as well but i know in his hart he is warm and full i once knew this filling and i miss it alot im not going to lie and for those that dont know what the best part of love is its having someone to hold kiss and talk to

Jonathan P. Howard

0 comments:


About This Blog


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP