YES IM LOOSEING IT

>> Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ok so if you see me then you know im a mid size man now if you met me 2 years ago you would have said im a big man well today i went shoping and bought some new jeans for this asr weekend and just because i need some new jeans because all my other ones are gitting to big on the accont of me sliming down so the size jeans i bought today are 38 now for me thats amazing seeing how i have been a size 42 since i was in 11th grade just goes to show you that not eating at all and stress do work lol naw all it takes is a mind of thinking about what you are eating and not so much thinking about loosing waight just doing it and havin people that motivate you.

0 comments:


About This Blog


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP